Vista sound problems while gameing

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by devin1100, Dec 31, 2006.

  1. devin1100

    devin1100 Guest

    Hi every 1 happy new year ... ok now to the problem lol, I have jus
    installed vista and the

    sound is great exept while im playing world of warcraft and a few othe
    games, it is verrrrry

    laggy and I cant understand a dam thing that is said. my sound card i
    an onboard

    c-media AC97. I made sure that I had the latest drivers installed an
    that it was configured

    right and it is so I am out of ideas

    Any help Is greatly apreciated

    OK i figured out the problem so an admin can close this post if the
    wan

    devin1100, Dec 31, 2006