    Lots of "unrecognized devices" as well.....

    *sigh*

    -S

    Sean Krulewitch, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Sean Krulewitch

    Chris H. Guest

    It is beta. You will need to either wait until the proper drivers are
    included, or play around with installing whatever existing drivers are
    available. The release of Beta is primarily for developers and IT
    professionals to get their feet wet in preparation.

    Chris H., Jun 9, 2006

  3. Sean Krulewitch

    Sonny L Guest

    Sonny L, Jun 16, 2006
  4. Sean Krulewitch

    tabguy Guest

    Still not workin... that, the touchpad, soundmax drivers... anyhelp?

    tabguy, Jun 17, 2006
  5. Sean Krulewitch

    Chris H. Guest

    They may not work, since this is beta. Have you installed using the XP
    compatibility, or even from Safe Mode?

    Chris H., Jun 17, 2006
  6. Sean Krulewitch

    tabguy Guest

    Yes, I tried that. Safe Mode doesn't work because it doesn't allow you to
    specify XP compatibility. XP compatibility looks like it works, but when I
    check device manager it still shows them as incompatible. Very frustrated,
    especially because Vista won't even recognize my external USB DVD drive, so
    can't even recover my image.

    tabguy, Jun 17, 2006