    Has anyone gotten this combo to work? Do I need to replace my HDTV Wonder
    with a TV Wonder 650 to be compatable with Vista?

    Ned

    Ned Buckmaster, Oct 28, 2006

  2. Ned Buckmaster

    T Shadow Guest

    Don't actually know anything about Vista but remembered seeing this:
    http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.php?t=77340&page=27

    Look for the post by Bill T an ATI rep.
    Seems odd they have a thread on a UK site with regular posts from an ATI rep
    about a product that only works in NA but don't on avsforum or rage3d. ATI
    logic?

    T Shadow, Oct 28, 2006