    Has anyone succeeded in connecting a cable to the TV-connector of the
    named card or perhaps a good idea how I get a cable connected?

    Thanks for your help, Stefan

    Stefan Brueggemann, May 1, 2004

  2. Stefan Brueggemann

    binlid Guest

    Hi......I have the 128MB version of your card and yes I have been using
    the provided s-video cable provided by Leadtek with no problems.
    It is a delicate connector though......all I can suggest is that you
    make sure you have not bent any pins by turning it 360
    degrees........then get in a position where you can look into the end of
    the s-video cable and the card connector and line them up before trying
    to plug it in.........it is a very tight fit and gently move the cable
    from side to side if you need to but it should fit.
    best of luck
    CJ

    binlid, May 2, 2004