    wondering if there was any way to say play a video source into it,
    like a camera, have some software process it, like add effects, and
    then output it back through the card. Any ideas? Thanks!

    Andrea Zavareei, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Andrea Zavareei

    Kevin Guest

    Input video source. Save the input. Open video editing software. Edit
    video. Save the edited file. Play saved file.

    Kevin, Jan 27, 2004

  3. Andrea Zavareei

    DaveW Guest

    Yes, it will, but NOT in realtime.

    DaveW, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Andrea Zavareei

    Granulated Guest

    Yeh.

    The Radeon Allinwonders have limited realtime effectors, i believe.

    Granulated, Jan 28, 2004
  5. What about if I connected the camera via firewire. Then is there any
    software that would let me take that input, precess it realtime and
    output through the cards SVHS. I'm looking to have a bands live feed
    go through the system and output to a projector, with some cool
    effects. I know there is external hardware to do this, but any ideas
    for a PC integrated system? Thanks!

    Andrea Zavareei, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Andrea Zavareei

    J. Clarke Guest

    The input is not the bottleneck, the "realtime processing" is the problem.
    Start out finding the software that does what you want and then go with
    whatever hardware it needs.

    J. Clarke, Jan 29, 2004