    great problem but can I get them back ?
    Atlas.
    --

    Atlas, Apr 11, 2008

  2. Atlas

    Mickey Segal Guest

    I had the same problem on XP but it went away after re-formatting the hard
    drive and re-installing XP (to get rid of Norton AntiVirus and other
    annoyances). I've never seen it with Vista.

    I never figured out what the problem was but I could get it to go away for
    days by unchecking the option to show the icon in the tray / notification
    area. It was annoying since often one wants to turn down the volume
    quickly. I suppose you could put a shortcut to the relevant control panel
    item into the quick launch area as a workaround.

    Mickey Segal, Apr 11, 2008

  3. Atlas

    Derek Guest

    Hi Everyone:

    Was just wondering which OS Vista or XP... Haven't seen this with Vista
    [...just a newbie with the Tablet, tho...]

    Derek

    Derek, Apr 12, 2008