    NSCFArray autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking

    Is this universal? If so, we should report a bug to Apple. If not, I'd
    like to know why I'm getting it. m.

    matt neuburg, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Using what version of Mac OS X? I'm not seeing it. I'm running 10.2.6
    at the moment.

    Tom Harrington, Dec 9, 2003

  3. matt neuburg

    Ernie Klein Guest

    I don't see it on 10.3.1. I will assume the problem persists even after
    a reboot. Have you tried removing the sound icon from the menubar with
    the System Preferences > Sound panel, then reboot, then add it back
    again?

    You might also grep the system.log for 'loginwindow' to see if that
    process barfed during the boot.

    --
    -Ernie-

    "There are only two kinds of computer users -- those who have
    suffered a catastrophic hard drive failure, and those who will."

    Have you done your backup today?

    Ernie Klein, Dec 9, 2003
  4. Another negative response. This is 10.3.1 on a Sawtooth with 384MB.

    Gregory Weston, Dec 10, 2003
  5. matt neuburg

    matt neuburg Guest

    That was a good suggestion. Actually I had to remove all menulets and
    all startup items and then restart and start adding things back in. That
    seems to have gotten rid of it. Thx! m.

    matt neuburg, Dec 10, 2003