    RAM, dual core AMD, DVD burner, etc. I told him to get XP not Vista. My
    only question is the 29WHr battery - seems kinda wimpy?

    -- Paul

    Paul, Aug 21, 2007

  2. Paul

    S.Lewis Guest

    It's a $499 budget system. Probably options in the configuration to bump
    that to a battery with longer life for more $$$.

    S.Lewis, Aug 21, 2007

  3. Paul

    Journey Guest

    What age is the user? Is this for college, and if so will it be
    carried around and use for things like note taking?

    If screen real estate isn't necessary, an outlet XPS M1210 would be
    the most useful for many students that need something powerful,
    portable, and durable -- having a light laptop vs. a heavier one is a
    big factor if also carrying heavy textbooks.

    Journey, Aug 21, 2007