    Tablet PC equipped with the Tablet XP OS.

    Thanks.

    Bryan

    B.Belanger, Jul 4, 2003

  2. B.Belanger

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Jul 4, 2003

  3. B.Belanger

    B.Belanger Guest

    Great thanks for the quick response Chris!

    Bryan.

    B.Belanger, Jul 4, 2003
  4. B.Belanger

    Chris H. Guest

    :cool: You're welcome. Basics about the Tablet PCs - if you can run it on a
    desktop with Windows XP Pro installed, you should be able to on a Tablet.
    The exceptions are (1) Memory limitations in some models (topped out at 256
    MB RAM) and high-end games which require high-powered graphics cards. The
    Tablets are like laptops in the latter category, and don't particularly do
    OpenGL or 3D games well.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC