    I do not want to go for a new model as this machine is still in
    excellent condition and works very well.

    Any help in locating the drivers will be greatly appreciated.

    Archer, Dec 20, 2011

  2. Archer

    Bert Guest

    Bert, Dec 20, 2011

  3. Archer

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Often Vista drivers will work with Windows "7" as both versions of Windows
    are actually major version 6.xxx so there is some driver compatability
    between the two. (They just called it Windows 7 to indicate a fresh and new
    version when in fact it's Windows 6.3 [I believe].)
    --
    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

    ~misfit~, Dec 20, 2011
  4. Tom Rutherford, Dec 21, 2011
  5. Archer

    Archer Guest

    I have already installed Win7 in my Thinkpad R50e and the install went
    ok and I have the system working. However I felt that using proper
    drivers will enahnce the performance.

    I will try the Vsita drivers and may thanks for the suggestion
    -
    Archer

    Archer, Dec 22, 2011
  6. Archer