    Please reply here:

    Thanks
    Enry

    Enry, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Enry

    John Guest

    Different breed... This group covers the new tablet PC's, whole
    different hardware spec. Your best bet would be to contact the tech
    support of the machine's manufacturer and ask them. Odds are you
    could go to their tech support web page and look for windows 2000
    downloads as well, as that would also indicate a "yes" if they had
    them.

    John

    John, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Yes, it can work in Windows 2000. Go to Wacom's site and
    download the drivers. I have used the old serial
    interface tablet in Win2K.

    Craig Mathews \(TabletGuru\), Jul 2, 2003