Wait how long for RMA #?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by marslee, Jun 13, 2005.

  1. marslee

    marslee Guest

    marslee, Jun 13, 2005

  2. marslee

    Phantom Guest

    Phantom, Jun 14, 2005

  3. marslee

    MiniMe's Dad Guest

    Definitely break out that phone to California (Tel: 502-995-0883 (select
    option 3).They will email you instructions. Follow them to the letter.
    Hopefully you'll get your board in 10-14 business days. HTH

    MiniMe's Dad, Jun 17, 2005
  4. marslee

    Guest Guest

    I did get an RMA from the website once. I eventually had to call and
    California said the RMA on the web site was from Taiwan and wasn't valid for
    the US anyway.

    Call and you'll get good response.

    Guest, Jul 16, 2005