    PS: Power supply is an Enermax EG301P-VEG (300W).

    Greetings
    mr

    Mathias Rufer, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Mathias Rufer

    Paul Guest

    Is there an ACPI/APM component to this problem ? How the
    system is shut down by the OS, determines whether it can be
    awakened by a magic packet.

    One post in Google says:

    "If the machines are in standby, you can configure the LAN
    Adapter to "Allow this device to bring the computer out
    of standby". "

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Jun 18, 2004