    3. iMac (w/OS 8.3) - USB again?

    Thanks for any feedback

    Zookie

    Zookie, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Zookie

    Gnarlodious Guest

    Entity Zookie spoke thus:
    Sure, yeah. Why not.
    Airport is the best way to go. I don't know if that one takes original
    Airport or Airport Extreme but if possible pick one up on eBay and put it in
    there.
    Yeah. I recommend this one:
    <http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Product_Id=
    122761>
    It's a little hard to find but the best interface for Mac.
    No prob.

    -- Gnarlie

    Gnarlodious, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Zookie