Want To Buy EPOX EP-4PCA3+

Discussion in 'Epox' started by Todd Hayslett, Aug 25, 2008.

  1. I was cleaning out my computer today and noticed some swollen capacitors on
    the mainboard. I can replace these but there is always a risk of killing the
    board. I am looking to buy a backup board. However I can only find a
    revision 1 board. This computer is built into a very high end system and
    frankly I don't want to set another one up like this.. I would rather just
    swap the motherboard and keep it running rather than build a new system as
    it does what needs to be done...I have ordered the correct capacitors but
    don't want to risk swapping them without a backup board if I kill it....It
    is still running fine but swollen caps are a time bomb waiting to go off..

    I want to buy
    EPOX EP-4PCA3+ revsion 2 motherboard. I am looking for a working one with no
    swollen caps....

    Thanks for any help you can give me

    Todd

    Todd Hayslett, Aug 25, 2008

  2. Ok I found a new revison 2 board....so you can disregard this...thanks

    todd

    Todd Hayslett, Aug 28, 2008