Wanted: Dell Office software and Dell Windows XP PRO Restores

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Network/Software Buyer, Oct 18, 2009.

  1. I buy the square cardboard Microsoft Office OEM packs. I buy many
    different versions and OEM's like XP PRO, SBE, 2000, 2003, 2007 etc
    etc.

    I am also looking to buy quantities of Microsoft Office OEM and Retail
    packages. Prefer to buy these in quantities of 5/10 or more.

    I am buying Microsoft Office OEM packs. These come in card board
    square packaging and other packages as well.

    I am also looking to buy WIN XP HOME, WIN2K PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO OEM
    Packs as well.

    I am also buying Microsoft Server software packages in quantities of 1
    and more..

    I also buy Vista and other Microsoft software as well.

    I also buy Adobe Acrobat OEM packages and other Adobe packages.

    I am also buying Dell Restore packs and CD's for WIN XP PRO. I buy
    these in quantities of 100 or more and will buy 1,000

    Network/Software Buyer, Oct 18, 2009