WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTABUSINESS - We are buying in large quant

Discussion in 'Asus' started by buyingnetworks, Feb 7, 2013.

  1. WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS - We are buying in large quantities
    We are wanting to buy large quantities of Dell Windows 7 Pro Disks.

    We are also looking to buy Dell Windows XP Pro and possibly some Vista Business as well.

    We also buy Microsoft, Dell, HP and other Office software packages 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012 all versions. We like to buy in quantity.

    We also buy the below.

    We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360.
    We are emailing you because we are Looking to buy software from you in larger quantities.

    If you are looking to sell Quantities 10-20 or more email us! However we will buy Server
    packages in quantities of 1-3 or more.
    Email me directly at

    We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles.
    Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS and 360.

    I am looking to BUY large quantities of Microsoft Office PKC medialess license kits 2007, 2010, 2012

    MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE
    MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012. XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO & OTHERS
    MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, 2010 Standard, Premium, Enterprise SQL & OTHER PACKAGES
    We BUY Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.
    Email directly:

    We also buy networking and telecom equipment used and new Cisco, Fujitsu. Juniper, Nortel, Lucent and many others.
    I also buy storage arrays from EMC, DELL, IBM, SUN and a few others.
    I am buying all kinds of retail boxes.
    I am also buying software listed as well.

    Email

    WE ARE BUYING NETWORKING - TELECOM USED AND NEW EQUIPMENT CISCO, NORTEL, LUCENT, SOFTWARE & MORE

    I am buying the below Cisco equipment and lots more not listed.
    I buy used and new.
    I also buy equipment from other makers such as Brocade, Juniper, Extreme, Foundry, IBM, HP, Fujitsu, Nortel and lots more.
    email
    =====================
    We buy most all major makers in which some are, but not limited to Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, IBM, Foundry,
    Extreme, Compaq, HP, Qlogic, Dlink, Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, Polycom and many more.

    We like to buy in large quantities, but will buy small and medium sized lots... We buy used and new memory,
    hard drives and other PC, server and notebook/laptop parts in large quantities.

    We buy switches, routers, line cards, engines and just about everything else.
    Below are the full part numbers of the items that I am looking for AT ALL TIMES.
    I BUY SURPLUS OR OUT OF SERVICE USED WORKING EQUIPMENT.
    I pay good prices. Immediate transactions without the hassle of E bay
    References from previous sellers and buyers available.
    I respond to ALL emails from people or companies serious about selling their equipment. Please email

    I buy equipment that is NEW SEALED, NEW IN BOX, NEW OPEN BOX, or USED WORKING

    We like to buy in large quantities, but will buy small and medium sized lots...
    We buy used and new memory, hard drives and other PC, server and notebook/laptop parts in large quantities.

    We buy switches, routers, line cards, engines and just about everything else.
    Below are the full part numbers of the items that I am looking for AT ALL TIMES.
    I BUY SURPLUS OR OUT OF SERVICE USED WORKING EQUIPMENT.
    I pay good prices. Immediate transactions without the hassle of E bay
    References from previous sellers and buyers available.
    I respond to ALL emails from people or companies serious about selling their equipment.
    I buy equipment that is NEW SEALED, NEW IN BOX, NEW OPEN BOX, or USED WORKING
    Please email

    I BUY EQUIPMENT NOT LISTED HERE!

    Feel free to email me your list. I will buy one unit or 20 depending on model, condtition and price.
    BELOW YOU WILL FIND A LONG LIST OF MANY DIFFERENT WANT TO BUYS

    Email

    WTB: Cisco ASR 9010 / A9K equipment
    I have a company migrating most of their services to the ASR 9010 so any cards you have for this equipment is of interest.
    I am looking to buy all of the below.
    The equipment we are mostly interested in is,

    A9K-2KW-DC
    A9K-RSP-4G
    A9K-RSP-8G
    A9K-RSP440-TR
    A9K-8T/4-L
    A9K-8T-L
    A9K-24X10GE-TR

    -- WTB: CISCO ASR LINE OF EQUIPMENT
    We are looking to BUY Cisco ASR lines of equipment used and new.

    Cisco 15454 equipment 15454 10G-XR, 1 15454-10E-L1-C, 5454 10G-S1, 15454 GE-XP, 15454 DS3XM-12, 15454 CE-MR-10, 15454 CE1000-4
    ASA5510-K8 ASA5510-BUN-K9
    ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9 ASA5510-CSC10-K9
    ASA5520-K8 ASA5520-BUN-K9
    ASA5520-AIP10-K9 ASA5520-AIP20-K9
    ASA5540-K8 ASA5540-BUN-K9
    ASA5540-AIP20-K9 ASA5550-K8
    ASA5550-BUN-K9
    -----------------
    WS-C3560V2-24PS-E WS-C3560V2-24PS-S
    WS-C3560V2-24TS-E WS-C3560V2-24TS-S
    WS-C3560V2-48PS-E WS-C3560V2-48PS-S
    WS-C3560V2-48TS-E WS-C3560V2-48TS-S

    WS-C3750V2-24PS-E WS-C3750V2-24PS-S
    WS-C3750V2-24TS-E WS-C3750V2-24TS-S
    WS-C3750V2-48PS-E WS-C3750V2-48PS-S
    WS-C3750V2-48TS-E WS-C3750V2-48TS-S

    WS-C3560E-24TD-S WS-C3560E-24TD-E
    WS-C3560E-48TD-S WS-C3560E-48TD-E
    WS-C3560E-24PD-S WS-C3560E-24PD-E
    WS-C3560E-48PD-S WS-C3560E-48PD-E

    WS-C3750E-24TD-S WS-C3750E-24TD-E
    WS-C3750E-48TD-S WS-C3750E-48TD-E
    WS-C3750E-24PD-S WS-C3750E-24PD-E
    WS-C3750E-48PD-S WS-C3750E-48PD-E
    -----------------
    WS-C2960-48PST-L
    WS-C2960-24PC-L
    WS-C2960-8TC-L
    WS-C2960G-8TC-L
    WS-C2960-24TC-L WS-C2960-24TT-L
    WS-C2960-48TC-L WS-C2960-48TT-L
    WS-C2960G-24TC-L WS-C2960G-48TC-L
    -----------------
    WS-C3560G-48PS-S WS-C3560G-48PS-E
    WS-C3560G-24PS-S WS-C3560G-24PS-E
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S WS-C3560G-48TS-E
    WS-C3560G-24TS-S WS-C3560G-24TS-E
    -----------------
    WS-C3560-48PS-S WS-C3560-48PS-E
    WS-C3560-24PS-S WS-C3560-24PS-E
    WS-C3560-48TS-S WS-C3560-48TS-E
    WS-C3560-24TS-S WS-C3560-24TS-E
    -----------------
    WS-C3750G-24T-S WS-C3750G-24T-E
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S WS-C3750G-24TS-E
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S WS-C3750G-24PS-E
    WS-C3750G-48TS-S WS-C3750G-48TS-E
    WS-C3750G-48PS-S WS-C3750G-48PS-E
    WS-C3750G-12S-S WS-C3750G-12S-E
    ------------------
    WS-C3750-24PS-S WS-C3750-24PS-E
    WS-C3750-24TS-S WS-C3750-24TS-E
    WS-C3750-48PS-S WS-C3750-48PS-E
    WS-C3750-48TS-S WS-C3750-48TS-E
    -----------------
    -----------------------
    CISCO1941/K9
    CISCO2901/K9
    CISCO2911/K9
    CISCO2921/K9
    CISCO2951/K9
    CISCO3925/K9
    CISCO3945/K9

    CISCO1941-SEC/K9
    CISCO2901-SEC/K9
    CISCO2911-SEC/K9
    CISCO2921-SEC/K9
    CISCO2951-SEC/K9
    CISCO3925-SEC/K9
    CISCO3945-SEC/K9

    CISCO1941-V/K9
    CISCO2901-V/K9
    CISCO2911-V/K9
    CISCO2921-V/K9
    CISCO2951-V/K9
    CISCO3925-V/K9
    CISCO3945-V/K9
    -----------------------
    -----------------------
    CISCO1841
    CISCO1841-ADSL
    CISCO1841-HSEC/K9 CISCO1841-T1SEC/K9
    CISCO2801
    CISCO2811
    CISCO2821
    CISCO2851
    CISCO2801-SEC/K9 CISCO2801-HSEC/K9
    CISCO2801-V/K9 CISCO2801-VSEC/K9
    CISCO2811-SEC/K9 CISCO2811-HSEC/K9
    CISCO2811-V/K9 CISCO2811-VSEC/K9
    CISCO2821-SEC/K9 CISCO2821-HSEC/K9
    CISCO2821-V/K9 CISCO2821-VSEC/K9
    CISCO2851-SEC/K9 CISCO2851-HSEC/K9
    CISCO2851-V/K9 CISCO2851-VSEC/K9
    CISCO3825
    CISCO3845
    CISCO3825-SEC/K9 CISCO3825-HSEC/K9
    CISCO3825-V/K9 CISCO3825-VSEC/K9
    CISCO3845-SEC/K9 CISCO3845-HSEC/K9
    CISCO3845-V/K9 CISCO3845-VSEC/K9
    -----------------------
    WS-CAC-3000W USED
    WS-X4013+ USED
    WS-X4515 USED
    WS-X4424-GB-RJ45 USED
    WS-X4448-GB-SFP USED
    WS-X4418-GB USED
    WS-X6148-GE-TX USED
    WS-X6748-GE-TX USED
    WS-SUP32-GE-3B USED
    WS-SUP720-3BXL USED
    WS-SVC-FWM-1-K9 USED
    WS-SVC-IPSEC-1 USED
    SPA-1XTENGE-XFP USED
    SPA-2XT3/E3 USED
    SPA-4XT3/E3 USED
    SPA-4XOC3-POS USED
    SPA-8XCHT1/E1 USED
    SPA-10X1GE USED
    SPA-10X1GE-V2 USED

    ------------------
    WIC-1B-S/T-V3
    HWIC-4T
    VIC2-2FXO
    VIC2-2FXS
    VIC2-2E/M
    HWIC-4ESW
    HWIC-4ESW-POE
    HWIC-4A/S
    HWIC-1GE-SFP
    VWIC-2MFT-E1
    VWIC-2MFT-G703
    VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1
    VWIC2-2MFT-G703
    HWIC-1FE
    HWIC-2FE
    WIC-1T
    WIC-2T
    CISCO SFP-10G-SR's, X2-10GB-SR's, GLC-SX-MM, XENPAK-10GB-LR and GLC-LH-SM's
    I am looking to buy these and others not listed as well..
    SFP-10G-SR's, X2-10GB-SR's, GLC-SX-MM, XENPAK-10GB-LR and GLC-LH-SM's
    Has your business downsized? Gone out of business? Changed Equipment MFG's?
    We are buying Current Technology or Equipment 1-2 Computing Generations Old.

    We buy Networking Equipment, Data Storage Devices and arrays, Point of Sale and Bar code Equipment,
    VOIP Cards, IP Phone systems and phones, Business Telephone Systems, Office Phones, Voice Mail,
    Expansion cards, Port Cards, Current memory, Electronic Test Equipment, Software - and any other technology of value.

    For an Immediate Offer, Email a list showing Mfg, Model or Part#, Qty, and your contact information

    Below are some of the items we buy on a regular basis.

    HP EQUIPMENT
    We are looking for relatively current HP equipment. HP Storage Works Modular Storage Arrays,
    Modular Smart Array MSA1000, MSA2000, Modular Smart Array 60 312 312i 2312 2312i
    RAID MSA utilizing 300MB SAS or Serial ATA (SATA) SCSI drives, Also buying replacement HP drives,
    Procurve 12, 24, and 48 port switches.
    HP and DELL G4 and G5, Dual and Quad Processor Servers, RAID controllers,

    IBM EQUIPMENT
    IBM X Series, IBM System X, IBM Fast T Storage
    IBM Blade Servers, Dual or Quad Processor Servers, IBM Drives and Arrays
    IBM pSeries

    ESI VOIP Systems IVX including IVX S Class 24 Button and 48 Button Phones

    Cisco Switches Routers IP Phones Firewalls Port Cards

    Email

    WANTED: AGILENT, AVAYA, CAC, CISCO, DIALOGIC, ESI, EXTREME, FOUNDRY,
    FUJITSU, HP, IBM , LUCENT, NOKIA, NORTEL, POLYCOM, SIEMANS, TELLABS,
    TOSHIBA, VERILINK and many other MFG's

    AVAYA IP OFFICE SYSTEMS 5410, 5420
    AVAYA MAGIX SYSTEMS AND PHONES 4412D 4424D
    AVAYA / LUCENT PARTNER ACS PARTNER PHONE SYSTEMS AND PHONES 18D PARTNER 36D PARTNER MAIL VS
    WTB: CISCO ASR LINE OF EQUIPMENT
    We are looking to BUY Cisco ASR lines of equipment used and new.
    CISCO
    2811 2821
    WIC HWIC NME T1 SEC HSEC Modules
    3560 3560G 3560E 3560V2
    3650 3650G 3650E 3650V2
    3750 3750G 3750E 3750V2
    I am always looking for Cisco phones 7935,7936, 7937, 7940, 7941, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7965, 7970, 7971, 7975, etc
    CP (Cisco Phone) CP-7935G, 7936G, 7937G, 7940G, 7941G, 7945G, 7960G, 7961G, 7965G, 7970G, 7971G, 7975G, etc
    WS-C3560G-24PS-S
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750-48TS-S
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S
    WS-C3750-24PS-E
    WS-C3750-24TS-E
    WS-C3750-48PS-E
    WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
    WS-C3750G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750G-48PS-S
    WS-C3750V2- (ALL VARIETIES)
    NPE-G1=
    NPE-G2=
    ASA5505 ASA5510 ASA5520 ASA5540 ASA5550
    ASA5505-BUN-K9
    ASA5510-BUN-K9
    ASA5520-BUN-K9
    ASA5540-BUN-K9
    ASA5550-BUN-K9
    ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9
    ASA5520-SEC-BUN-K9
    ASA5540-SEC-BUN-K9
    ASA5550-SEC-BUN-K9
    CISCO3845
    CISCO3845-HSEC/K9
    CISCO3845-SEC/K9
    PIX525 PIX535
    SUP710 SUP720-3BXL
    WS-X6704-10GE
    WS-X6748GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
    WS-SUP720-3BXL
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    PA-MC-2T3+
    PA-MC-T3
    PA-MC-2T3
    PA-2T3+
    NPE G1
    WS-x4516
    WS-X6148-GE-TX
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    WS-X6416-GBIC
    WS-X6316-GE-TX
    WS-X6148A-GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    PA-2T3
    WS-X6704-10GE
    PA-A3-OC3SMI
    PA-E3
    PA-GE
    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-X6548-GE-TX
    WS-X6816-GBIC+DFC
    WS-X4516
    WS-SUP710
    NE-4T
    WS-X6724-SFP
    WS-SUP720-3BXL
    15454-10E-L1-C
    15454-MRC-I-12
    15454-DS3XM-12
    15454-OC192LR1550, 15454-OC192IR1550
    15454-OC12I41310
    15454-OC12I41310 4 Port OC12 cards
    15454-OC192LR1550
    15454-MRC-I-12
    15454-10E-L1-C
    15454-DS3XM12
    15454-TCC2P's
    15454 10G-XR
    15454 DS3EC1-48
    15454 CE1000-4
    15454 XC-VXC-10G
    15454 CE100T-8

    Wanted to Buy :
    Alcatel Omniswitch OS68XX, OS96XX. Os97XX, OS98XX. OS10K

    Alcatel MPLS 7450, 7705, 7710, 7750

    Lucent CBX500, GX550, DMX

    Eastern Research DNX11

    Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Occam, Calix

    HP, Dell, IBM Servers

    Polycom Phones

    WTB: NORTEL, LUCENT, FUJITSU AND MORE
    We are looking to BUY the below. Please email us if you have used or new to sell.
    SM88D

    SM86CWTB:
    Cisco A9K equipment
    I am looking to buy all of the below used equipment and others not listed.
    The equipment we are mostly interested in is, but we are buying others as well.

    A9K-2KW-DC
    A9K-RSP-4G
    A9K-RSP-8G
    A9K-RSP440-TR
    A9K-8T/4-L
    A9K-8T-L
    A9K-24X10GE-TR

    ERB6

    ERB5

    ERB3

    ERB2

    CS787B540

    FC9682QMC1

    FC9682QRC1

    FC9682F080

    WN4D

    MC97776A1E

    MC97776A1D

    PWN2D

    PWN4

    Part Number

    Heci Code

    FC9682QMC1

    WOWUAS4

    3HE03623AA01

    FC9682QRC1

    M320-FPC3-E3

    IPUCALJ

    LNW57

    PC-MS-500-3

    NT0H19AZE5

    WMOPCB5

    NT0H19AYE5

    WMOPCB4

    FC9682U4C1

    FC9682U3C1

    CS787B540

    PWPQARE

    CS787B540

    PWPQARF

    FC96828TC2

    WOOMADK

    11058L-128

    LNW59

    FC9682ULU1

    WOGUADC

    FC9682GUC1

    WMOMA4B

    FC9682CMC1

    WMOTB4A

    FC9682CDC1

    WMOTB5R

    FC96828TC1

    WMOMA2U

    3HE04934AA01

    NTWR06CA

    WMTUMV0

    NTWR06BB

    NTWR06AB

    FC9682U1C1

    WMOPB76

    FC9682RDC1

    WOOMACW

    SM265B

    LMPQ04A

    PDU-ACRG

    D4PBA2A

    NTWR06BC

    ERB6

    11714-REV-00

    BA7A3Y0

    739B2

    SM88D

    S9TP2B5

    SM87C

    S9TP2C6

    PDU-ACRG-2

    D4PBASD

    LNW502

    FC9580C9B1

    SNW2CWG

    739B5E

    39B2

    SNPQAVE

    FC9580VF21

    SOUCAD9

    FC9580SF33

    SOUCAGA

    FC9580MRC1

    SOUIA37

    739C5E

    323D

    PWPQ500

    FC9682RMC1

    WMOMA0T

    WN4D

    SM86C

    S9TC2GA

    SM250M

    LMPQRAE

    PWP20-BT

    S9CD20Y

    PWN4

    S9LI40C

    NTWR31AB

    NT8E01QD

    SNTXREY

    MC97776A1E

    5SCTLLL

    LNW73

    LNW249

    LNW247

    FC9580L8C3

    SOUIAKC

    FB640

    E4PQ50T

    ES622C

    PWPQAUA

    ES620

    PWDQAGL

    ERB5

    ERB3

    ERB2

    T3PQAE6

    814744-026a-001

    EGPQSLT

    739H10

    739C5

    739B5

    494C

    PWPQ20C

    300-1508-905

    T3C2PV0

    300-0419-90

    T1D1V0C

    208G

    PWPQARP

    02-0274-00

    T3TSBB0

    02-0113-01

    T3PQAK8

    02-0111-01

    T3PQAL0

    LMPQ16D

    NT8E02CC

    SNR1FFD

    FC9580S827

    SOOTAEL

    02-0173-00

    T3PQAFK

    D4CX110

    OIU48U1

    SLL5904

    NTRX50NL

    SOI3770

    LNW84

    SOUIAW4

    LNW55

    LNW31

    SOI5KL0

    LNW20

    LNW19B

    FC9681C2C1

    SBH1BCA

    FC9601DPR2

    5SC1B00

    FC9580L8B3

    SOUIAKB

    FC9525F005

    WMDFAAA

    FC9511NFR1

    SN3PLNM

    ED-3C557-302

    T1OWD00

    DCU60A

    SLPQ0CV

    AWP14

    AUA44B

    5SC27C0

    90612 90612A

    T3ACGR0

    81.5543A-ST

    SNCPTWN

    739H8

    SN54B0A

    39C2

    SNPQAVD

    365809I01

    D4CX417

    20G

    M3RG414

    208B

    PWPQ993

    02-0443-00

    T3C2T20

    D4CP700

    FC9580M2C7

    FUJITSU
    FC9520VF22 SN1PURH
    FC9580C9B1 SNW2CWG
    FC9580C9C2 SNW2CVG
    FC9580CPU2 SOUCAEG
    FC9580D1V3 SOI8AA0
    FC9580DCC2 SOUCAEF
    FC9580GLL5 SOUIAUZ
    FC9580L2C5 SN12ALS
    FC9580L3F5 SN03AJM
    FC9580L8B3 SOUIAKB
    FC9580SF21 SN5PMTE
    FC9580SF31 SOUCAED
    FC9580SF33 SOUCAGA
    FC9580SF41 SOUCAAR
    FC9580ST31 SOCUDCV
    FC9580VF21 SOUCAD9
    FC9681C2D1 SBH2CCB
    FC9681C2D2 SBH2CDB
    FC9681CPU2 SBCTKY8
    FC9682U1C1 WMOPB76
    FC9682U2C1 WMOPCAK
    FC9682U2C1 WOWUAMC
    FC9682U3C1 WMOPBPH
    FC9682U4C1 WMOPBFE
    FC9682ULU1 WOGUADC

    DIALOGIC
    DM/V2400A
    DM/V600BTEP
    DM/V1200BTEP
    DM/V480A-2T1
    DM/V600-4E1PCIU
    D/120JCT-LSEW
    D/41JCTLS-EW
    DM/V1200-4E1-PCIW
    Email me:

    Email a list of what you have or ask for our current Want to buy list for a specific MFG.
    We Buy Used, New and Refurbished Equipment
    We are ALWAYS looking for any of the above equipment, we buy equipment not listed on this email.
    Email a list of what you have available.
    WANT TO BUY PHONE SYSTEMS, OFFICE PHONES, IP PHONES, IP EQUIPMENT

    WANTED
    IP PHONE SYSTEMS
    IP PHONES
    IP EQUIPMENT
    MODULAR PHONE SYSTEMS
    KEY SYSTEMS
    PBX EQUIPMENT
    OFFICE PHONES
    VOICE MAIL
    CARDS, MODULES, UPGRADES

    I BUY MOST MANUFACTURERS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING

    AVAYA IP OFFICE
    AVAYA PARTNER ACS, PARTNER 18D, PARTNER 18D-003
    AVAYA MERLIN MAGIX
    CISCO IP PHONES
    COMDIAL IP PHONES
    DIALOGIC CARDS
    ESI SYSTEMS AND PHONES
    HITACHI PHONE SYSTEMS
    LUCENT PARTNER
    MITEL SYSTEMS AND PHONES
    MITEL IP PHONES
    NEC NEAX 2400
    NEC IPK SYSTEMS AND PHONES
    NORTEL CICS MICS ICS T7316E CP100 BCM
    NORTEL IP PHONES
    PANASONIC IP PHONES
    POLYCOM CONFERENCE PHONES
    POLYCOM IP PHONES
    SHORETEL IP PHONES
    TOSHIBA DKT3010 DKT3010H DKT3010S DKT3010SD, DKT3020 DKT3020H DKT3020S DKT3020SD

    CISCO IP PHONES
    7912, 7914, 7915, 7916, 7921, 7935, 7936, 7937, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7970, 7971, 7975
    7935G, 7936G, 7937G, 7940G, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960G, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970G, 7971G, 7975G

    FULL CISCO PART NUMBERS
    CP-7912 CP-7921, CP-7935G, CP-7936G, CP-7937G, CP-7940, CP-7940G, CP-7941G, CP-7941G-GE CP-7942G,
    CP-7945G, CP-7960, CP-7960G, CP-7961G, CP-7961G-GE. CP-7962G, CP-7962GE ,CP-7965G, CP=7965-GE, CP-7970G, CP-7971G, CP-7975G, CP7975G-GE
    CP7914, CP-7915 and CP-7916 Expansion Model
    We buy used and new phone systems, phones, Parts and more.
    We buy Nortel, Norstar, Meridian, BCM, Avaya. We also buy other phone systems, phones and parts not listed.
    email me at or

    WE BUY SOFTWARE MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC, & LOTS MORE. Microsoft Office, Server,
    Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat and more. Symantec Norton Antivirus and more.

    I am also buying software listed below as well. I need very large quantities of Dell Windows XP PRO w/ sp2 or sp3 restores and Windows 7.

    I am looking for large quantities of Microsoft Office Ready PC medialess license kits 2007, 2010, 2012,
    If you have them please email me

    I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360
    I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.

    If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detailed list.
    MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE PACKAGES

    MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007,2010, XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE PACKAGES

    MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, SQL & OTHER PACKAGES

    ** I BUY MOST ALL MICROSOFT SOFTWARE

    I AM LOOKING TO BUY MOST SOFTWARE IN QUANTITIES. QUANTITIES VARY ON VERSIONS...

    MORE SOFTWARE WANT TO BUYS BELOW

    I AM ALSO BUYING BUYING ADOBE SOFTWARE - OLD AND NEW VERSIONS OF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

    I NEED LOTS OF ADOBE ACROBAT PACKS VERSIONS X and 9 BOTH PRO AND STANDARD.

    We will give you top dollar for these products. We will pay top dollar for products produced by Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.

    Have software to sell? Contact us today. we'll make you an offer.

    PLEASE EMAIL AT FOR FAST RESPONSES!!

    buyingnetworks, Feb 7, 2013