    Arthur Wouk Guest

    i have a sun 611 external hard drive enclosure lacking the drive sled/tray
    or whatever you want to call it. anyone have one for sale or trade?

    Arthur Wouk, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Arthur Wouk

    DoN. Nichols Guest

    You mean what the FEH calls a SPARCstorage UniPack? According
    to the same FEH, that is simply called a "mounting bracket", and the Sun
    part number is 340-3222 for disk and for tape drives.

    No hits on eBay at the moment. Perhaps you should check with
    Sun. They're probably not that expensive.

    Good Luck,
    DoN.

    DoN. Nichols, Aug 1, 2005

  3. Arthur Wouk

    Ron Osmond Guest

    Yes I have these in stock and we are based in the UK
    Give me a mail if you are interested

    Ron Osmond, Aug 2, 2005