1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

wanted: drive sled for 611 external hard drive

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Arthur Wouk, Jul 30, 2005.

  1. Arthur Wouk

    Arthur Wouk Guest

    i have a sun 611 external hard drive enclosure lacking the drive sled/tray
    or whatever you want to call it. anyone have one for sale or trade?
    Arthur Wouk, Jul 30, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. Arthur Wouk

    DoN. Nichols Guest

    You mean what the FEH calls a SPARCstorage UniPack? According
    to the same FEH, that is simply called a "mounting bracket", and the Sun
    part number is 340-3222 for disk and for tape drives.

    No hits on eBay at the moment. Perhaps you should check with
    Sun. They're probably not that expensive.

    Good Luck,
    DoN. Nichols, Aug 1, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. Arthur Wouk

    Ron Osmond Guest

    Yes I have these in stock and we are based in the UK
    Give me a mail if you are interested
    Ron Osmond, Aug 2, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.