WANTED: ENGLISH RECOVERY CDS FOR ACER TRAVELMATE 230/280 SERIES

Discussion in 'Acer' started by March, Nov 4, 2003.

  1. March

    March Guest

    Hi,

    I bought a TravelMate 233XC in France. Windows XP Home Edition is
    preinstalled with other software.
    Language is French. The boot and recovery CD's are also French.

    I'm now looking for the 3 CD's that are English version so I can recover my
    laptop to English language.

    The ACER system CD (bootable) for TravelMate 230/280 Series
    The ACER English (XP-Home) recovery CD1 for TravelMate 230/280 Series
    The ACER English (XP-Home) recovery CD2 for TravelMate 230/280 Series

    Anybody that can help me pse. Possibly an owner of a Travelmate 230 or
    280-series.
    Thanks on beforehand.

    John March.

    March, Nov 4, 2003