    Dave Guest

    I'm looking for one of the 1.4 or 1.6 GHz versions of the SunPCi. Anyone
    got one to sell?

    Dave, Oct 6, 2007

  2. Hi,,
    I have one 1.6GHz with 768MB RAM but I am located in Sweden, where are you?

    /michael

    Michael Laajanen, Oct 7, 2007

  3. Dave

    DoN. Nichols Guest

    It looks like he is in GB somewhere based on the
    here (mid-eastern USA).

    Enjoy,
    DoN.

    DoN. Nichols, Oct 8, 2007
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I am, and have contacted him by email.

    Dave, Oct 8, 2007
  5. Hi,
    I am sorry but I have not received any email so far.

    You could try replacing my domain with 4real se and replace the
    underscore with a dot.

    cheers

    Michael

    Michael Laajanen, Oct 8, 2007
  6. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I've still not managed to work out what your email address is. Can you
    drop me an email, telling me

    1) What you want for it.
    2) How can I pay you
    3) Carriage costs to ship to UK

    My email can be found at the URL below.

    http://www.southminster-branch-line.org.uk/myemail.jpg

    Dave, Oct 17, 2007
  7. HI Dave,
    well I never thought that figuring out my company email was that
    difficult :) You have my Yahoo so replace the _ with a . and replace the
    Yahoo domain with 4real se, simple as that :)

    I will mail anyway right now

    cheers

    Michael

    Michael Laajanen, Oct 18, 2007