1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

wanted: the very small white thingies below a key on a T23 keyboard

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by jwk, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. jwk

    jwk Guest

    I tried to remove some cruft from my T23 keyboard, and unfortunately
    vacuumed off a key. Careful searching only recovered the key and one of
    the white parts below the key.

    The part I still have is like an U under the key, I'm missing something
    like an n and fits in the part I still have.

    Is there anyone who can mail me this part (perhaps because you have a
    broken keyboard somewhere)? I'm willing to pay you for shipping (to the
    Netherlands) of course.

    Kind regards,
    jwk, Mar 13, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. jwk

    juliuslr Guest

    Jurriaan: if you email me direct to juliusLR at gmail dot com, I can
    arrange to mail you the similar piece from my spare TP600 keyboard. I
    think they are made by the same manufacturer for IBM, so hopefully it
    will fit. Julius
    juliuslr, Mar 13, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.