    Now have checked it with My Fluke and DDR Pin 7 is 2.917v, even when in the
    Bios..

    But I can use EasyTune4 to adjust it..

    Dumdedo, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Dumdedo

    Rainee Durl Guest

    If you are using EasyTune, then you should not be messing
    with your bios at all. Go play some vice city or something.

    Rainee Durl, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    I am using EasyTune to Turn down my DDR Ram voltage, as the bios is setting it
    to its Max 2.9v, the MoBo or the Bios is Stuffed.

    Plus I am a fully Trained Main Frame Computer Eng, and I do think I know what
    I am doing..

    Dumdedo, Jan 12, 2004