    followed by 1 short beep confirms a motherboard failure. While memory
    was suspect it checks out fine on another identical GA-MA78GM-S2H(P).

    Now need to start checking on an alternative replacement board.

    Jim, Mar 25, 2009

  2. Jim

    OldMan Guest

    This side of the pond the gigabyte warranty, as any other warranty, is
    handled by the retailer, I've never had to return a gigabyte product, but
    have returned an MSI mobo without problems. Also samsung hd's

    OldMan, Mar 26, 2009

  3. Jim

    Onsokumaru Guest

    In Australia there is a 30 day return to retailer warranty, and a 12 month
    manufacturer warranty.

    This means you need to return it to the manufacturer after 30 days, though
    in both cases I talked to the retailer and they took the mobo, tested it,
    then returned it to the manufacturer for further assessment.

    Onsokumaru, Mar 26, 2009
  4. Jim

    Luan Pham Guest

    Gigabyte MB got three years warranty. My last Gigabyte MB die after 4
    months. I just call Gigabyte and got a RMA, and they just send it
    back to me this week.

    Luan Pham, Mar 27, 2009
  5. Jim

    DevilsPGD Guest