    did dat dell diagnostic resource CD.. but tampoco....iev been threw 3 Mb n
    still nadda.. now dell send me a 5100.... but now dat 1 gots a virus... so if
    u can help ,hwelp... ill burn a blunt wit ya... if not 4 ya...

    smokealot, Nov 26, 2006

  2. smokealot

    Clint Guest

    I think you should lay off the blunts...

    Clint

    Clint, Nov 26, 2006

  3. smokealot

    Greg Guest

    First of all. Go buy a dictionary.

    Greg, Nov 27, 2006
  4. smokealot

    Kevin Guest

    And then use Spell Check. And, dude, try to cut down on the dope. Make a
    resolution to not fire up a fatty until noon. Local time.

    Kevin, Nov 27, 2006
  5. smokealot

    somebody Guest

    your computer got a virus becuase you got high...

    somebody, Nov 27, 2006