wat it is ....

Discussion in 'Dell' started by smokealot via HWKB.com, Nov 30, 2006.

  1. luk fuken bitches .. i did ask 4 a fuken spell chk... pienche pendejos...i
    ask 4 fuken help ...

    smokealot via HWKB.com, Nov 30, 2006

  2.
    smokealot via HWKB.com, Nov 30, 2006

  3. smokealot via HWKB.com

    paulmd Guest

    Look (not luk!), your first post was VERY hard to read, much less
    understand. This one is better, though not much. If English is not your
    first language, say so, most people will forgive you.

    I gather you got a virus. You WERE given a good answer, which was to
    run a virus scan. Or to reformat the hard drive. Either way works.

    You were also given good advice: quit smoking whatever you're smoking.
    Or at least let it wear off before asking questions on usenet.

    paulmd, Nov 30, 2006