    There are really only a couple of round spots from the photod they
    sent and then one area that has a patch of small rusty dots.

    Anyone have any experience with this?

    Chameleon, Jun 9, 2008

  2. The term is Liquid, check on your cleaning service personnel. Back when
    cases were made of lesser metals. I saw one office that had CPU towers
    sitting on the carpet, (no footers, I don't know why). They had a problem
    with lint and carpet fibers being sucked in and rust on the bottoms of th
    case from the carpet cleaners who were to lazy to move or elevate the CPUs.

    Kevin Childers, Jun 10, 2008