    There are lots of people on this list from the 70's and 80's who will
    remember him and all the Peterborough antics.

    w..

    Walter Banks, Sep 30, 2013

  2. Walter Banks

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Thanks for this update. His site has some more info and memorials:

    http://waynegreen.com/wayne/news.html

    Never say die! ;-)

    Paul Rubin, Sep 30, 2013

  3. 73 Wayne, Let your spirit enjoy the ether to which you so truly belong.

    Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET.....<email://>
    Forth based HIDECS Consultancy.............<http://www.hidecs.co.uk>
    Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
    Tel: +44 (0)1235-510979

    Paul E Bennett, Sep 30, 2013
  4. Walter Banks

    tridac Guest

    Never say die, beat me to it :). Still have some 73 magazines from the 70's
    in the loft. Ham Radio mag had more tech articles, but 73 was pretty good.

    Worrying when people start dropping off :)...

    Chris

    tridac, Oct 1, 2013