Wayne Inouye Resigns As Gateway CEO

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by Bob Johnson, Feb 11, 2006.

  1. Bob Johnson

    Bob Johnson Guest

    Bob Johnson, Feb 11, 2006

  2. Bob Johnson

    Frank Guest

    A while back, I posted a critical note about all the money he was being
    paid from a floundering company. He was among top 10 paid US executves
    and now I see he let maybe 3/4 employees go. Yesterday son, who is a
    computer person, told me GW is no where near cost competative with
    Dell. I've been a loyal GW customer for more than a dozen years, but
    loyalty works both ways.

    Frank

    Frank, Feb 15, 2006

  3. Bob Johnson

    Andre Guest

    They are cost competative. Check out your local Best Buy.

    The online prices are pretty close as well.

    Andre, Mar 25, 2006