    What ever I do I cannot correct this problem any ideas please
    Thanks
    Bob

    BH2, Mar 12, 2007

  2. BH2

    John Russell Guest

    WDM stands for Windows Driver Model and is the set of rules drivers for
    WindowsXP are written too, and other OS such as NT, 2000.
    You card must have a Video Capture chip which needs it's WDM driver
    installing.

    John Russell, Mar 12, 2007

  3. BH2

    RF Guest

    Firstly, does your 7600 actually have a video capture (VIVO) capability, and
    not just a video out port?

    If it does, you can get the most recent WDM driver for XP here:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/wdm_geforce_4.13.html

    RF.

    RF, Mar 12, 2007
  4. BH2

    McG. Guest

    Unfortunately, that driver will not load in XP Pro x64, my OS.
    McG.

    McG., Mar 14, 2007
  5. BH2

    RF Guest

    No they wouldn't, but you weren't the OP, were you? :)

    RF.

    RF, Mar 14, 2007
  6. BH2

    McG. Guest

    Sorry, just went and tried them is all :-\
    McG.

    McG., Mar 15, 2007
  7. BH2

    RF Guest

    If it's not compatible with the 64-bit version, it's strange that it doesn't
    specifically say it won't work with it. It only has one category for all
    versions of XP/2000/98, which would lead you to believe that it should work.

    Perhaps you should e-mail them, and inquire as to why it doesn't work. Or,
    find out if it actually should be working.

    RF.

    RF, Mar 15, 2007
  8. BH2

    McG. Guest

    Normally if nVidia includes 64 bit support with something, they state that
    explicitly. This didn't so I half expected it to fail. It does however,
    load fine in the XP Pro 32 bit boot.
    McG.

    McG., Mar 16, 2007