We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAP experience

Discussion in 'Apple' started by HR Head, Sep 8, 2007.

  1. HR Head

    HR Head Guest

    Hi,

    We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAP experience

    Qualification: - recognized Bachelors or Masters degree.

    Experience

    1) 5 years of SAP work experience and a minimum of 3 full SAP
    implementation cycles in one or more modules SD, MM, PP, HR, FICO, BW,
    ABAP, SEM.

    2) Candidates able to travel within Malaysia/Singapore and overseas.

    3) Proficiency in Japanese language would be an added advantage.

    Locations: - Singapore/Malaysia.

    Please email your resume stating your current salary, expected salary
    and notice period to
    Isoft_staff@yahoo. com
    isoftsolutions@yahoo. com

    HR Team