    kicked by PowerColor 9600 Pro Bravo Edition..............(In TRUE DX-9
    environment)

    Have Nice Day From Down Under

    Aussie, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Aussie

    Aussie Guest

    So u R...........

    Aussie, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Aussie

    Aussie Guest

    Yeah ,,keep trying DICKHEAD... One of these days u'll fucking learn..But
    it'll be toooo late...And u will pay $300 if u lucky to get one of , u know
    what....Little knowladge is always been dangerous , to me you r a blazing
    fucking gun...

    Aussie, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Aussie

    Aussie Guest

    Now.....Mr.DICKHEAD....Read and LEARN.............And go and get f....
    ooops, I mean ATI............

    Aussie, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Aussie

    Steve Vai Guest

    finally upgraded my vid card to a ti4200, but it's pretty damn weak!
    either something is seriously amiss with my system or the card blows,
    i'd like to think it's my system.

    system: T-bred A @ 1800mhz
    768meg ram on 150mhz fsb
    soyo dragon platinum kt333
    WD 80 gig, 200 gig
    MSI Geforce4 TI4200 64meg not OC'd yet (was running geforce2 mx400
    64meg)
    sb live value
    using onboard nic
    -------------------
    3Dmark 2003
    score: 1757
    wings of fury: 116.6 FPS
    battle of proxycon: 10.8FPS (wtf?)
    trolls lair: 10.8FPS (again wtf?)
    cpu test 1: 41.4 fps
    cpu test 2: 8.0 fps
    fill rate single texturing: 674.3 m/texels
    multi-texturing: 1736 m/texels
    vertex shader: 5.1 fps
    ragtroll: 5.9 fps (triple wtf?)

    didnt run sound tests... is this about right? i'm starting to wonder
    what the fx5900 ultra would run.

    after oc'ing it to 300/590 i got 1965, this is all at 800x600.
    hopefully the barton will kick it in the ass

    Steve Vai, Sep 27, 2003
  6. Aussie

    Frank Weston Guest

    I get about 5900 with my 9800 Pro, and if I overclock the video by about 10%
    I can get close to 7000. Maybe you should think about ATI.

    Frank Weston, Sep 27, 2003
  7. Sounds about right.

    No DX9 Vid card and pretty slow.

    Slow CPU.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 27, 2003
  8. Aussie

    Dave Guest

    are you stupid?

    Dave, Sep 27, 2003
  9. Aussie

    LeeB18509 Guest

    It's the card.
    It'll run you about $500...and not much else.
    Not likely. Instead you should derail your one track mind and come on over
    to the dark (light) side.

    LeeB18509, Sep 27, 2003
  10. Aussie

    Steve Vai Guest

    if you and i are joined at the head then yes, otherwise no.

    Steve Vai, Sep 27, 2003
  11. Right the CPu has NOTHING to do with it, your a STUPID INBREED FUCKER.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 27, 2003
  12. Aussie

    Steve Vai Guest

    yeah, when those $300 9800 pro's drop to $100 ....or $76 like this
    card was, i'm not going to spend 300 bucks to game all day online...
    anyhow ill have to run the benchmark again, as i've got it clocked now
    close to TI4800 levels... and stable in madden 2k4, nba live 2k3,
    THPS4

    Steve Vai, Sep 27, 2003
  13. Try it with an Athlon 64 and that GF4 ti2400.

    See how much a diff it would be.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 27, 2003
  14. Even with an Xp 2400 he would double that score.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 27, 2003
  15. Aussie

    Morgan Guest

    I think that you have got the idea that the 'issue' is the card / Direct X
    9.
    If it is any consolation the list is not long and endless of games that
    require Direct X9 to run or use it for enhanced graphics.
    3D Mark 2003 does, as yet, seems to be the only consolation that the top end
    cards of ATI and NVidia have got for themselves, apart from the Aquathingy,
    to really push the hardware. And now that it seems HL2 has been delayed
    there postones some peoples gratification for upgrading their machines with
    those powerful cards.

    Don't place as much emphasis on just a benchmark that really is weighted
    towards you 'needing' a new card - go to 3D Mark 2001 which tends to be
    representative of todays games. Or better still just play the games that you
    have got and enjoy them :)

    Morgan, Sep 27, 2003
  16. Aussie

    Dave Guest

    you must be stupid.

    Dave, Sep 27, 2003
  17. Aussie

    Dave Guest

    I have to ask again. Are you stupid?

    Dave, Sep 27, 2003
  18. Aussie

    Steve Vai Guest

    i knew there wasn't much oxygen in the environment down under

    Steve Vai, Sep 27, 2003
  19. Aussie

    Steve Vai Guest

    i don't know, i get 4920 now...maybe you should tell me how stupid you
    are? or do I have to ask again?

    Steve Vai, Sep 27, 2003
  20. Aussie

    Steve Vai Guest

    what is a child's bedtime down under? i have a funny feeling mommy
    doesn't know your using her pc in the wee hours of the night son...

    Steve Vai, Sep 27, 2003