    postcy123 Guest

    Webhosting – postcy - a leading web hosting and domain name registration company. At Postcy limited you can find best webhosting, domain name, hosting services, cyprus domain and domain names cyprus services at affordable cost.
    for more details please contact : http://www.postcy.com/

    postcy123, Jul 4, 2012

  2. postcy123

    Wes Groleau Guest

    Unfortunately, postcy.com actually exists and is successful enough that
    it is unlikely they would be stupid enough to spam this way. Nor would
    they need to use a address. More likely this was some
    idiot they kicked out, trying to make them look bad.

    --
    Wes Groleau

    It seems a pity that psychology should have
    destroyed all our knowledge of human nature.
    — G. K. Chesterton

    Wes Groleau, Jul 5, 2012