Weird beep code after boot

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by www, Jan 22, 2012.

1. www

I have a GA-P67A-UD3-B3 + Intel i5 2500k + ATI Saphire 6950 1GB + 2x4gb G.Skill RipJaws Series + PSU CoolerMaster GX650w.

The computer boots just fine, I get the "one beep" on post, and I can get into the OS (w7 or ubuntu 11.04 with dual boot). But after a while of using it I get a strange beep code, I couldn't identify what kind of beep code is it, and couldn't find any info online or even asking gigabyte support, I uploaded the beep code here so you can listen to it: "kiwi6.com/file/mx750tt335" or here "zshare.net/audio/98880046f982b8e4"

I tough it may be a temp or fan failure alarm, since it appears inside the OS and not on boot like normal beep codes, but I tried disabling all the alarms on the bios and the beep still appears, also I monitored the temperature while the beep code appears and it doesn't look too hot:

Does someone knows what could be causing this beep code?

www, Jan 22, 2012
Ask a Question