    grey wheel) where it stalled for at least ten minutes.

    I shut the computer down with the power switch and started it up again,
    and all was well, including mounting the iPod.

    Michelle Steiner, Oct 18, 2006

  2. I saw part of a program on the History channel on Area 54, Roswell, NM.
    I think it must be related to your odd experience....

    John McWilliams, Oct 18, 2006

  3. I had a similar issue in the past. Mirror-door dual G4. No clue what
    caused it.

    -Stephen

    Stephen Adams, Oct 18, 2006
  4. I saw part of a program on the History channel on Area 54, Roswell,
    NM. I think it must be related to your odd experience....[/QUOTE]

    Could be.

    Michelle Steiner, Oct 18, 2006
  5. Michelle Steiner

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    I thought that was area 51.. or is Area 54 the place they play with
    the iPOds??

    Kurt Ullman, Oct 18, 2006
  6. The problem is that the "o" dropped off your Nano and your Mac had
    trouble with that. Hours later, your "o" returned and the problems
    were gone.[/QUOTE]

    *chuckle*

    Michelle Steiner, Oct 18, 2006
  7. No, no. Area 54 is the alien dance club.[/QUOTE]

    Maybe it's Area 69.

    Michelle Steiner, Oct 18, 2006
  8. Rather dry humour.

    Clever Monkey, Oct 18, 2006
  9. Now that's it! I lived in Manhattan when the Studio of such name was
    "in". Or at least talked about a lot. Had no interest.

    John McWilliams, Oct 19, 2006
  10. Michelle Steiner, Oct 19, 2006
  11. Michelle Steiner

    Ian Gregory Guest

    Earlier this year I was listening to "Hear And Now" on BBC Radio 3
    three, with "Crash Ensemble" performing a number of UK premieres
    including a piece by John Godfrey titled "Aria 51".

    Ian

    Ian Gregory, Oct 19, 2006