    get on the internet just fine.

    -- It doesn't appear to be virus- or spyware-related.

    What's going on?

    Mike Schneider, Oct 31, 2004

  2. On 31 Oct 2004 15:35:28 -0800, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.systems,
    1. Search the web for the word "ShellIconCache", perhaps combined with
    "windows me", and you'll find some ideas to try.

    2. Don't know.

    Peter Emanuelsson, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Mike Schneider

    K Doty Guest

    Have you tried to update your spyware and check to see if your antivirus has
    an update. also check to see if there are any Operating system updates from
    Microsoft.COuld How much ram does your system use and how many processes you
    have running in your computers back ground.

    Let me know

    K Doty, Feb 8, 2005