    Tired of 'all.navas.all.the.time' ?

    Then insist it stop.

    John Navas blathered on, as he has, at least bi-weekly, for months:

    News, Jun 4, 2007

  2. News

    Warren Oates Guest

    Have you heard of "filtering?" Mr. Navas posts that stuff for useful
    reasons, if you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

    Warren Oates, Jun 4, 2007

  3. News

    Ernie B. Guest

    Your kill file isn't working?

    Ernie B., Jun 5, 2007
  4. Why? Because you disagree with his opinions? Perhaps because you
    can't operate a newsreader kill file? Perhaps because you're more
    concerned about what others think than what you thinK? Perhaps
    because you have nothing to offer?

    Let us know when you are ready to spend literally weeks working on an
    FAQ or spending the time answering peoples questions. It's not easy
    and takes considerable expertise. When you can do those, perhaps then
    someone might take you seriously.

    Jeff Liebermann, Jun 5, 2007
  5. News

    Ed G Guest

    Its pointless to respond to this jerk. He has nothing to offer the group
    but a dislike of Navas, and he hides behind an anonomous address. Best just
    to ignore him for the SPAM that it is. As others have mentioned, use the
    kill filter. I just added him to mine today.

    Ed

    Ed G, Jun 5, 2007
  6. While it does get old, it' not as boring as our resident
    Anti-Top-Poster/Grammer Policemen can be.

    -Larry

    Larry \(The Other Larry\), Jun 5, 2007
  7. News

    barry Guest

    No. Not so.

    Untrue.

    barry, Jun 5, 2007
  8. News

    Ned Guest

    And he doesn't like top posting

    Ned, Jun 11, 2007
  9. News

    Warren Oates Guest

    Are you one of those who Ronald Reagan put on the streets some years
    back? Lithium woulda helped that bitch ...

    Warren Oates, Jun 11, 2007
  10. News

    Carl Zwanzig Guest

    [...]