    Anyway, have a good one and remember to report in on new Tablet PC toys that
    show up under your tree !

    Merry Christmas and God Bless

    Tedd Riggs, Dec 22, 2003

  2. I just got one also (although mine came with 512Meg RAM, didn't even see an
    option for 256M RAM although I need the extra memory for development) and I
    love it. Few minor annoyances (screen reflectivity and lack of firewire)
    but all in all a great machine. Love the high res digitizer.

    --

    Gary A. Bushey
    SPS MVP

    Gary A. Bushey, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Tedd Riggs

    MarkMedia Guest

    and a snowy,stormy Christmas from Stockholm!
    Just playing with mt tc1100 and liking it. Except for the annoying
    habit it has of crashing the wireless router - a netgear mr314. Works
    perfectly with the cable though.
    Anyone have a similar problem?

    But I love it anyway and stockholm is glistening in the moonlih on
    this the longest night of thr year.
    So have a great whatever!

    /Mark

    MarkMedia, Dec 23, 2003