  1. A1

    A1 Guest

    I cant find it

    A1, Oct 9, 2003

  2. "A1" wrote
    Hi,

    isn't it only for *XT* cards?

    Wayne Youngman, Oct 9, 2003

  3. A1

    Strontium Guest

    You are correct, Sir.

    -
    Wayne Youngman stood up at show-n-tell, in

    Strontium, Oct 9, 2003
  4. A1

    Tim Miser Guest

    Only in the XT cards. The Overdrive function requires a tempature monitor
    diode on the GPU which is not physically installed on the non-XT cards so
    those older cards are not capable of the function.

    -Tim

    Tim Miser, Oct 9, 2003
  5. Do you ahve a XT gfx card then? Overdrive will ONLY work on XT cards.

    Thomas Andersson, Oct 9, 2003