    very happy getting 2100 out of it but overclocking is seeing how far you can
    go so that is why I am still trying to go higher.

    Thanks

    BF, Aug 19, 2003

  2. BF

    BF Guest

    It shows 750 which would be 7.5 X 100. It is an ABIT KT&-RAID (nonA) board.
    Like I said below 12.5=20X and 10=23X but 7.5 is not giving me a 21X, it
    looks like it actually is 7.5. Very strange.

    BF, Aug 20, 2003

  3. BF

    Wes Newell Guest

    You've got a problem somewhere. User defined 7.5 is 22x. It could be that
    you have the 8x bit shorted to either the 1x or 2x bits. Somehow the 8x
    bit has to be going low to get the 7.5 multiplier. But if you say 20x is
    working then it would have to be shorted to the 1x bit, as the 2x bit goes low
    using the 10 (23x) setting and you say it works at 23x. Assuming I figured
    it up right.:)

    Wes Newell, Aug 20, 2003
  4. BF

    BF Guest

    I don't know why, when I boot, it shows such a strange number, so I didn't
    let it boot all the way into Windows. I just now let it boot into Windows
    and checked it with WCPUID and sure enough it was 22X. Sorry for the wasted
    time, but all other settings show up correct while booting so when it was so
    far out of wack I didn't even boot into Windows. After all of this I will
    probably stay at 2100 since it is very stable, fairly low voltage, and it
    runs cool. Any higher and it runs much hotter and I'll never notice the
    difference in speed.
    Thanks Wes

    BF, Aug 20, 2003