Western digital hard drives

Discussion in 'Dell' started by ken, Dec 9, 2007.

  1. ken

    ken Guest

    ken, Dec 9, 2007

  2. ken

    Wally Guest

    Wally, Dec 9, 2007

  3. ken

    wm_walsh Guest

    Hi!

    I hadn't heard of this prior to The Register's article. I can't see
    how anyone at Western Digital thought this would be a good
    idea...maybe it was a CYA measure or the record and movie companies
    are now putting pressure on storage device manufacturers...

    Nothing the record and movie industry does these days would surprise
    me...

    William

    wm_walsh, Dec 10, 2007
  4. ken