    these audio jacks provide that needed input?
    Thanks in advance for any help,
    Bill

    Bill & Debbie, Nov 27, 2006

  2. Bill & Debbie

    JHEM Guest

    Microphone input and headphone output respectively. look closely at them and
    you'll see mike and headphone symbols.

    To connect your turntable you'll need to use a docking station or port
    replicator.

    JHEM, Nov 27, 2006

  3. Many thanks for your help. I believe that getting an external sound card
    may also be an option for connecting my turntable to my TP.
    Thanks again for your help,
    Bill

    Bill & Debbie, Nov 27, 2006
  4. Bill & Debbie