    cooling above the processor.My system is on this site
    http://members1.chello.nl/~d.kluin/

    CYa....

    Dave, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Dave

    S.Heenan Guest

    Front- intake
    Side- intake
    Rear- both exhaust

    S.Heenan, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Dave

    pete Guest

    Same here,
    Front- intake
    Side- intake
    Rear- both exhaust

    pete, Jun 26, 2003
  4. Dave

    bigbrian Guest

    Same question....

    My Casetek case (not yet built) has 2 front fan bays, two at the side,
    two at the back and one at the top

    I'm intending to run a 2.4 800 FSB in it, with 2 80GB PATA HDDs and a
    9000 Pro AIW.....I'm looking to get away with one front fan (the other
    bay left open), one at the side (ditto) wth one exhaust at the top

    Can I get away with this (or even less) ? I'm anxious to keep it quiet
    without overheating (no overclocking also)

    Brian

    bigbrian, Jun 27, 2003
  5. Dave

    me Guest

    Will my CPU get cancer from second hand smoke?

    me, Jun 27, 2003