    get in the way of a 2nd CD-ROM drive in most of the cases. So if you can
    just tell me what cases you have fit the mobo in with 2 CDROM drives
    installed or where 2 would fit.

    fredrickson, Jun 10, 2004

  2. fredrickson

    John Guest

    | My case has no vent fan near the CPU, so i need to get a new one. I'd like
    | to get a cheap case if possible but from looking at pictures of them they
    | all look like a tight squeeze. From what I can tell the memory sticks will
    | get in the way of a 2nd CD-ROM drive in most of the cases. So if you can
    | just tell me what cases you have fit the mobo in with 2 CDROM drives
    | installed or where 2 would fit.

    I use a full tower with two extra fans in the back and one in the front
    blowing over the cards. Apart from fans you need to look at general air
    circulation as some cases form a pool of stagnant air around the cpu. Use
    round drive cables to help air movement. I am using standard coolers and do
    not overclock and everything is comfortable if not over cool.
    John.

    John, Jun 10, 2004

  3. fredrickson

    Travis Hume Guest