    supposed to know if i can power it up, on the bottom it does say VC267EA
    can anyone help me work out what charger i need.

    TIA

    Jim, Sep 5, 2011

  2. Note that since you're in the UK, your part numbers, especially for
    power, may well be different. I gave the part numbers I found for
    country "USA".

    Howard S Shubs, Sep 6, 2011

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Howard sorry for the delay in responding to your post, indeed your post
    was handy and have been able to track down the charger i needed, so many
    thx for your help it was most welcome.
    Thanks buddy

    Jim

    Jim, Sep 8, 2011
  4. Jim

    alexstone

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2013
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    It`s better to look trought technical description first

    alexstone, Dec 24, 2013