What do you think? Toshiba A105-S4164 (Centrino 1.86GHz/1GB Ram/80GB/Wireless) for 549.99 after reba

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by skewe, Aug 6, 2006.

  1. skewe

    skewe Guest

    Was planning to buy a notebook and I saw this. What do you think about
    it?
    http://www.golfer-review.com/deals...._for_549.99_AR_Free_Shipping-ONLINE_ONLY #197

    Toshiba A105-S4164 (Centrino 1.86GHz/1GB
    Ram/80GB/Wireless) for 549.99 After Rebate + Free Shipping-ONLINE ONLY

    Toshiba Satellite® Notebook Computer with Intel® Centrino® Mobile
    Technology
    SAVE $250, Office Depot® Exclusive

    $549.99 After Mail-In Savings ( $699.99 onlice Price)
    Aug 6 - 12
    EASILY NAVIGATE THROUGH YOUR ENTERTAINMENT CONTENT WITH WINDOWS XP
    MEDIA CENTER EDITION
    15.4" TRUBRITE WIDESCREEN
    - 1GB memory
    - Media Center
    - DVD Burner
    · Intel® Core™ Solo Processor T1350
    · 1024MB DDR2 memory
    · 80GB hard drive
    · Reads & writes DVDs & CDs via the Double Layer drive
    · Windows® XP Media Center 2005 software
    · Integrated 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN
    Model A105-S4164

    skewe, Aug 6, 2006

  2. That is a very good deal.