    qazmlp1209 Guest

    What is the significance of "10000" in the "Sun Enterprise 10000
    server"?

    qazmlp1209, Dec 1, 2006

  2. qazmlp1209

    Chris Morgan Guest

    Nothing. However you can see the pattern - sparc center 1000, sparc
    center 2000, sun enterprise 3000, 5000, 10000, 20000, 25000 - these
    are all sun servers in increasing order of size, performance,
    expandability (and cost, pretty much).

    Chris
    --
    Chris Morgan
    "Post posting of policy changes by the boss will result in

    - anonymous correspondent

    Chris Morgan, Dec 1, 2006

  3. qazmlp1209

    Huge Guest

    How fast it depreciates?

    :eek:)

    Huge, Dec 1, 2006
  4. qazmlp1209

    qazmlp1209 Guest

    I always get the articles on 'Sun Enterprise 10000 server', whenever I
    search for the 'Dynamic system domains'/'Dynamic Reconfiguration'
    features. Does it mean the support for this feature started from Sun
    Enterprise 10000 and it continued thereafter.

    What are the servers that come under 'Sun Enterprise 10000' server
    category?

    qazmlp1209, Dec 2, 2006
  5. qazmlp1209

    Greg Andrews Guest