What does this error message means???

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by cimetière, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. cimetière

    cimetière Guest

    Hi!

    I got this message as an error a few times while playing UT2004. What does
    it mean??

    Many thanks!!!

    UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-02-10_03.01]

    OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
    CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3664 MHz with 1022MB RAM
    Video: RADEON 9800 PRO (6422)

    invalid compare function

    History: F3DRenderInterface::popState <- RenderLevel <-
    FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <-
    UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <-
    UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

    cimetière, Mar 2, 2004

  2. cimetière

    Martin Guest

    It means you have overclocked too far and your system is unstable. Crank
    back the FSB a bit.

    Martin

    Martin, Mar 2, 2004

  3. cimetière

    Fry Guest

    Cool /I mean shit Hot Get some major coolware and stabilise that in a pipe
    and smoke it.

    Fry, Mar 2, 2004