    "education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant
    "people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld
    "if we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux

    Dennis, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Dennis

    Max Williams Guest

    Dennis,
    I suppose different models have different stuff. The main
    thing I remember my T40 recovery disk had (that I couldn't
    find on IBM's site) was the DVD software. I found a DVD
    upgrade, but the base application didn't seem to be there.
    The upgrade required the DVD software to be present.

    The Norton AV on my recovery disk was a 3-month trial
    version.

    Can't remember if I could find the Win version of PC-Doctor
    on IBM's site. I remember finding a DOS version of
    PC-Doctor, though.

    I was able to find most of the drivers and other TP software
    on IBM's site, and much of it was newer versions.

    This is all from memory, because I had to do a system
    restore, although I did it from the hidden partition on the
    T40.

    Max

    Max Williams, Oct 30, 2003