    Hugh Jass Guest

    I've still never been able to understand it.

    I'm guess something like l"oading your operating system"?

    Hugh Jass, May 14, 2004

  2. Hugh Jass

    FairMan Guest

    Not easy to say. It's half chineese.

    FairMan

    FairMan, May 14, 2004

  3. Hugh Jass

    MC Guest

    "computer now booting from operating system"

    MC, May 14, 2004
  4. Hugh Jass

    Noozer Guest

    There is software to let you put your own messages as well.

    Noozer, May 15, 2004
  5. Hugh Jass

    Psychomation Guest

    Haha, someone has way too much time on their hands :)

    Psychomation, May 17, 2004
  6. Hugh Jass

    S.Lewis Guest

    "computer completed power on self test, now booting from/to operating
    system."

    S.Lewis, May 17, 2004
  7. Hugh Jass

    GMAN Guest

    No, it comes from ASUS on the support CD!!!

    GMAN, May 18, 2004
  8. Sounds irritating. Can it be turned off ?

    tony010409020622, May 21, 2004