    thouhg i have a Zalman fanMate got it with my Cooler.

    Any ideas.

    Thanks.

    We Live for the One we Die for the One, May 29, 2004

    Hamman Guest

    "We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr > wrote in
    message news:...

    > What Fan controler would you trust to control your CPU cooler fan ?
    >
    > Ive just heard nasty stories about fan controlers stoping working ect.
    >
    > Ive got my conected to no name brand one from an electonics store,
    > thouhg i have a Zalman fanMate got it with my Cooler.
    >
    > Any ideas.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Well i have a CoolerMaster Aerogate2 controlling all of my fans, its
    quietened down the CPU fan no end.
    It allows monitoring of 4 channels both temp and fan RPM; and of course it
    looks good with the brushed alluminium and blue backlit LCD display.

    hamman

    Hamman, May 29, 2004

  3. My Vantec 4 channel one loos the same, well nearly blue floro lite :)

    We Live for the One we Die for the One, May 29, 2004

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 21:16:39 +1000 As another one bit the dust We Live
    for the One we Die for the One <Mr > wrote :

    >What Fan controler would you trust to control your CPU cooler fan ?
    >
    >Ive just heard nasty stories about fan controlers stoping working ect.
    >
    >Ive got my conected to no name brand one from an electonics store,
    >thouhg i have a Zalman fanMate got it with my Cooler.
    >
    >Any ideas.
    >
    >Thanks.

    None.
    Get good cooler that doesn't need one :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    email shepATpartyheld.de

    Shep©, May 30, 2004

    torr7 Guest

    "Shep©" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 29 May 2004 21:16:39 +1000 As another one bit the dust We Live
    > for the One we Die for the One <Mr > wrote :
    >

    > >What Fan controler would you trust to control your CPU cooler fan ?
    > >
    > >Ive just heard nasty stories about fan controlers stoping working ect.
    > >
    > >Ive got my conected to no name brand one from an electonics store,
    > >thouhg i have a Zalman fanMate got it with my Cooler.
    > >
    > >Any ideas.
    > >
    > >Thanks.

    > None.
    > Get good cooler that doesn't need one :)

    I have to agree with that.
    I would find it very anoying having to manually adjust cpu fan speed to
    computer work requirements.

    torr7, May 30, 2004
  6. The Zalman 400b has an auto fan ?

    We Live for the One we Die for the One, May 30, 2004